Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 Months Old

So I told myself that I was going to post Braden's 9 month old blog post before he was actually 10 months old, and I have accomplished my goal by 3 hours!!!! Woohoo I am getting good at this blogging stuff. If you could sum up Braden's ninth month with one word it would be new. Braden did so many new things this past month and boy did it go fast. Braden has been 'real' crawling for over a month now, and has been  pulling himself up on everything! He even thinks that he can let go which usually results in a face plant. We also experienced teeth this month. Braden has his 2 bottom front teeth and they are awfully cute! Braden's 9 month well check was another great appointment. Braden is weighing in at 20lbs 5oz and is 19inches long. The infamous Braden head has also grown and is now in the 97th percentile...full of brains! Braden is also starting to pick up on some sign language and loves to wave to Dad when he is mowing the lawn. We can't wait to see what month ten has in store!
Nine months old!
Such a ham!
Investigating the nine he ripped off of the chair!
So proud.

One of Braden's new tricks this month...standing!
A new favorite past time...crawling under things.
I think it is time to retire the baby tub :(
First big boy bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment