Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Months Old

Braden's 10th month is going by fast and I don't think I have sat down the whole month! Braden is a man on the move. He is crawling every where and in to everything. He pulls himself up on anything he can get his hands on and is starting to take some steps while holding on to things. He loves to be outside and continues to be the happy boy that we know and love. Braden also continues to move up on the growth chart, weighing in this month at 22lbs 4oz! Braden has also taken a page out of his Dads book and loves to be the center of attention! He knows just what to do to get your attention and make you laugh. He is such a character! Enjoy the pictures below from month 10!
Who knows what I let him play with so he would sit still for this picture.

New favorite thing...standing in the crib!

Loves going for walks.
Busted!
Scary how much these two look a like!
This about sums it up!
Happy boy!
Who me?

No comments:

Post a Comment