Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where Have the Miller's Been?

Well, I have never been the most consistent blogger, but this time I have a valid reason. As many of you know, the Miller Family recently moved to a new home! Unfortunately, the computer had some issues once we arrived at the new house and it took some time to get her up and running! But, we're back! I believe the last time I blogged Braden was 6 months old and just a cute, content little guy. Well, Braden is now 9 months old and is loud, mobile and a one man show who we just adore, and just as cute! Here are some pictures to get you up to date!
7 Months Old in his new house!
Loves bath time!
This picture speaks for itself...Braden thinks Dad is hilarious.

Braden loves him some Johnny Jump up!
Notice what Braden is playing with in order to get him to sit still...tape and a cell phone!
Ready for his first swim lesson. Braden goes every Saturday morning to show off his hot bod!
Killer outfit!
Thanks Grandma Junebug for my cool shades!
Looking big in his high chair!
First walk of the season!
This would be the pose that Braden does when he sees the camera come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment