![]() | ||
| Braden with his first pumpkins. They are about double his size. |
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Jacob and the Pumpkin Patch
With the unseasonably warm weather, Jacob and I decided to take Braden to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out his first pumpkins. But, of course the weekend we went was the coldest of the fall to date. The patch we went to was out in the country, so it naturally felt 10 degrees cooler and the wind was blowing much harder. We decided it would be best for Braden and I to wait in the car and Jacob would select the pumpkins. So, off Jacob went with his cash and huge wagon to lug the pumpkins back to the car. We waited about 15 minutes and finally saw Jacob with two huge pumpkins. I was so proud until the first words out of his mouth were " I lost $10 in the patch somewhere" I thought to myself only Jacob. I couldn't stay mad for long because he picked some great pumpkins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment